For regular care of mature skin, use masks for facial rejuvenation, made at home from fresh, natural products. The vitamin blend helps to remove pigmentation and post-acne, reduce dark spots, restore oval shape and smooth wrinkles. All ingredients must contain vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, helping to accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis, improving natural collagen production.
The composition of the fund should include fruits, vegetables, gelatin, bee products. For a nutritional effect, essential oils and vegetable oils are added to recipes. For home care to be effective, consider the advice of cosmetologists.
What ingredients are used for an anti-aging mask
Home beauty recipes are a good addition to professional skin care. Masks and creams made from natural products can be found in every kitchen. Thanks to these funds, you can smooth wrinkles, moisturize, nourish the cuticles with moisture, remove pigmentation, flaking.
The following products are used for facial rejuvenation at home:
- clay (white, black, green);
- gelatin, agar-agar;
- honey, paraffin;
- oats, rice, rye, buckwheat flour;
- wheat germ;
- sour cream, cream, cheese, yogurt;
- kiwi, banana, strawberry, grape;
- potato, cucumber;
Important! The results from the home mask are cumulative, it appears after 1-2 months of continuous use. To understand how the mask suits you, take photos before the course starts and after you finish.
For mature skin, you need to use foods rich in vitamins A and E: honeysuckle, oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, avocado. To effectively nourish and moisturize the dermis, you should purchase some volatile oils from a pharmacy. You can also use olive oil to prevent premature aging. It is applied not only to the face, but also to the neck, chest, hands.
Contraindicated for use
Consider your skin type to safely use an anti-aging mask at home. Recipes with sour, creamy, oily cream can clog pores and cause a rash. Preparations with dry starch, potatoes, and cucumber juice cause peeling of the skin. Do not change the ratio when adding the drug to the mixture.
Contraindicated to use of homemade anti-aging masks:
- Childhood. There is no need to use muscle lifting products at a young age. Better to clean and moisturize facial skin properly. Any cosmetics must be suitable for skin type, age.
- Pregnancy, lactation. Due to a hormonal imbalance, the skin can react negatively to the common ingredients of home cosmetics.
- Skin diseases. With dermatology, it is necessary to use ointments and creams. Home care can only be done after consulting a dermatologist.
- Allergic to the ingredients of the mask. Be sure to run an intolerance test before applying a new prescription. To do this, apply a little mixture on your elbow or wrist and wait 15 minutes, if there is redness, itching, or rash, take an antihistamine.
People with sensitive skin should use recipes with the minimum amount of ingredients. If you have problematic skin, keep in mind that when there are multiple episodes of inflammation, masks can stimulate the growth of bacteria and infection. In adulthood, to prevent the skin from drying out, you can use a face scrub once a week.
Cosmetic Doctor's Recommendation
Many beauty experts recommend a professional and homemade anti-aging mask a few times a week. They are used for nutritional supplementation and hydration. This treatment will prevent premature aging and improve skin regeneration. To improve the effectiveness of your homemade products, you must follow these rules:
- Before applying the mask, clean the skin with a makeup remover, rinse off the residue with a gel, mousse or cleanser. For the penetration of beneficial trace elements into the deep layers of the dermis, use a tonic from the anti-aging range.
- To make the mask more effective, steam your skin before applying. To do this, take a bowl of hot water or herbal decoction. Sit on a bowl, covered with a towel, for 15-20 minutes. If the care product needs to be applied to a dry face, wipe it off with a tissue.
- Use a formula for a month, then take a week off.
- Home remedies can be refrigerated for up to two weeks. But it is best to create a small amount of the mixture for each application.
- Rinse natural ingredients with plain or mineral water. To firm mature skin, you should wipe your face with a piece of ice water.
- At the end of the procedure be sure to use a cream from an anti-aging kit.
Effective at-home anti-aging masks can be started starting from 35-40 years old, as soon as the first signs of aging begin to appear. It's best to do this before bed or 2-3 hours before going out, but use your moisturizer afterward. To routinely remove dead skin cells, create a mixture that adds abrasive particles (salt, soda, coffee grounds).
Home facial rejuvenation mask - recipe
A rejuvenating mask made at home from natural and fresh ingredients. It is best to use seasonal vegetables and fruits. If you need an extra type of alcohol or herbal decoction, buy the ingredient from the pharmacy.
The most effective recipes against wrinkles, dryness, sagging and thinning of the skin:
- Gelatin smooth wrinkles. Ingredients: 20 g of edible gelatin or 10 g of agar agar, 30 ml of water, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 teaspoon of rye flour. Steam gelatin in hot water, add milk after half an hour. Powder is required for thickening. Use a few drops of your favorite essential oil to add a pleasant scent to the mixture. Apply the mask a thin layer all over the face, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, temples, and mouth. Rinse off under warm, running water as soon as you feel the tension.
- Clay for treating problem skin. Ingredients: 20 g of white clay, 10 g of green clay, 3 tablespoons of milk, 10 drops of lemon or orange oil. First, mix dry ingredients, add milk and ether. The mixture is applied in layers, kept on the face until completely hardened (30-40 minutes).
- Simple banana mask. Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 teaspoon of milk and lemon juice. Ripe bananas are kneaded with a fork or put in a blender, and milk is added to it. For women over 50 years old can add a little starch in a blender. The mixture is kept on the skin for 20-30 minutes. The mass is washed off with warm water or a gauze dipped in milk (for oily skin).
- Honey and lemon help rejuvenate and brighten the skin. Ingredients: 2 teaspoons of liquid honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 5 white grapes. Peel the grapes and seeds, crush the pulp with a fork, add honey and juice. If the mixture is too thin, you can thicken it with oatmeal. Apply volume in a thick layer for half an hour. Rest while the mask does not drip.
- Yeast-based care for mature skin. Ingredients: 50 g of fresh yeast, 5 tablespoons of water or warm milk, rye flour. Melt the yeast, add the flour and place the mixture in a warm place for 30 minutes. The resulting powder is applied to the face in a thick layer, avoiding areas of hair growth. Rinse off after 20 minutes.
- Raise facial muscles with egg whites. Ingredients: protein, 1 teaspoon honey and sour cream. To prepare the recipe, beat the protein until a thick foam is formed. Add remaining ingredients to the egg block. Apply the liquid mixture evenly over massage lines, rinse after 20 minutes.
Follow popular and proven recipes to make your homemade masks. If desired, you can change the components of the product, but remember that all components must be compatible.
To rejuvenate mature skin, you can not only use professional care, but also prepare homemade masks. They contain all the vitamins and minerals needed to maintain natural tones. The homemade product does not contain preservatives, parabens and harmful fragrances. They slowly, but for a long time, help woman get rid of wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, excessive dryness and thinning of the epidermis.
To restore your youth, you need to activate increased collagen and elastin production. Consumption and use in your home care products rich in amino acids, vitamins A, C, E. Gelatin and yeast are the most effective ingredients.