A modern aesthetic technique - laser facial rejuvenation, allowing you to effectively combat the changes of age. The device for the procedure represents a new generation of lasers for fractional therapy, allowing you to gently and safely apply the epidermis.
Before embarking on anti-aging recovery sessions, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the list of indications and contraindications, as well as learn about the nuances of the technology and the next approach. contact.
Nature of fractionation technology
Laser facial rejuvenation is based on fractionation technology, its essence includes non-surgical restoration of the turgor, elasticity, general recovery and synthesis activation.
The impact on the epidermis and the inner layers of the skin is achieved by the action of laser beams, which pass through the network of cleavage. It can divide the beam into the thinnest microscopic beams, thus creating a point effect on the state of the tissues.
Actions are directed locally without hurting neighboring skin areas. The microscopic injuries left by the laser beam create a state of intense thermal shock for the cells.
They start to actively divide, rapidly synthesize collagen-elastin fibers, which are responsible for the youth and elasticity of the epidermis, which occurs. With age, the synthesis of collagen and elastin slows down, which leads to a pronounced descent of tissues, wrinkles, flakes, and milia.
Fractional technology provides instant stimulation of all physiological processes that occur in the deep layers of the epidermis. Micro-wounds begin to actively heal, leading to a natural decrease in the epidermal flap, which helps in powerful muscle lift combined with rapid wound healing.
Fractional exposure contributes to the formation of a newly formed subcutaneous collagen framework, accelerates cell and substance synthesis, and activates physiological microprocessors. In the complex, such an impact by a laser beam passing through a fractional network results in natural rejuvenation, narrowed pores, healthy skin again and smooth skin.
At what age is the procedure specified
The laser rejuvenation procedure is effective and safe, however, according to experts, there are relative age restrictions when it comes to implementation.
Fractional technology is not recommended until the age of 17, because at this age the formation of skin structures continues, potentially causing deep damage to the skin. In addition, laser skin rejuvenation should not be applied after age 60, during which time all recovery processes in the body slow down.
The optimal age to start treatments is after 25-30 years, when the first signs of skin aging appear. The intensity of the course and the frequency of sessions are calculated as directed by the esthetician, based on individual characteristics.
Indicated for laser rejuvenation procedure
Laser facial rejuvenation is a safe fractional technology, which is a powerful stimulant to activate internal processes.
The procedures are followed by the following instructions:
- Dull, hyper-pigmented skin.
- Presence of age-related changes, deep eye wrinkles, nasolabial folds.
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Tend to de-signaling, vasodilation.
- Negative changes in the texture of the epidermis.
- Visibly reduces, eliminates scars and scars on the skin.
- Loss of clear line, swollen oval face.
- Acne-prone, traces of acne and post-acne, large pores.
Cosmetologists recommend laser treatments to stop the aging process, regenerate and deeply restore skin structure.
Despite the general beneficial effects of lasers on the epidermis, some contraindications should be acquainted before laser treatment.
Do not encourage segment rejuvenation:
- with a tendency to keloids;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of exacerbation of herpes infection;
- for cancers;
- presence of severe chronic diseases in the acute phase; dermatological diseases
- in treatment areas;
- with a deficiency of immunity;
- skin infections, local rash, skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis);
- epilepsy, autoimmune disorder.
Do not use laser after chemical peels, at least 2 weeks. Before performing the procedure, patients should consult a doctor to rule out contraindications that could lead to negative consequences.
The fractional laser technology has a lot of advantages over similar-aesthetic tricks:
- The laser beam passing through the segmental lattice acts clockwise without damaging the neighborhoods of the epidermis.
- After exposure to the laser, no scars, burns or other serious marks are left on the skin.
- Rehabilitation after the procedure takes no more than 3-4 days, with virtually no complications.
- Laser technology is effective because a specialist can treat a large area of skin in one session. Notable results in a few days after 1 session.
- Non-invasive procedure, safe, without risk of infection. The laser works without contact on the surface but the heat radiation penetrates deep into the tissue.
Laser rejuvenation is a painless technology, during the procedure the patient may feel a slight tingling, no significant discomfort.
One of the main advantages of this approach is its versatility, as the most sensitive and vulnerable areas can be partially treated - the eye area, the skin area, the cervical area. bow. This method can be applied to all skin types, regardless of color type and texture characteristics.
What is special about Clear Brilliant grinding
Laser facial rejuvenation is a hardware method performed by a certified clinic specialist. The Clear Brilliant creative fractional device belongs to the new device generation.
This is a highly sensitive device that allows you to control the intensity and depth of your exposure to micro-beam lasers, making it one of the safest. The directional impact of the scattered light beam penetrates to the required depth, does not damage the surrounding areas, does not cause swelling, redness.
The operating principle consists of focusing the beam with the integrated controller and penetrating a depth of no more than 0. 5 mm. The beam diameter is adjusted by an integrated optimization system, it is equipped with a uniform distribution system in motion.
You can deepen or sharpen the surface with a laser. The wavelength is adjustable in a range of 1440-1997 Nm, depending on the exposure method selected.
Micro-thermal trauma occurs to trigger regenerative and microcirculation processes within the treatment area. The laser works subtly on the cerebral cortex, enhancing the natural processes of cell rejuvenation and tissue renewal.
Can be used for any image template, including tanned skin or dark skin. One of the device's advantages is its pain-free operation, short recovery time, and the speed at which large epidermal areas are processed in one go.
Due to its wide range of applications, lasers can not only be used for facial rejuvenation, but also in complex programs to restore the elasticity of the mammary gland skin, the inner surface of the wings. hands and thighs.
The working principle of this laser is the same as that of other non-abrasive fractionation devices, but is done with maximum safety. The most effective laser treatments using professional cosmetics.
Sessions is a combination of laser exposure and the distribution of bioactive ingredients that eliminate age-related problems, and restore elasticity and youthfulness.
Is it possible to remove the pigment
Modern laser technology in aesthetics is actively used to eliminate hyperpigmentation. Bold areas look unattractive, they may be the result of age-related changes or individual characteristics of melanin production in the skin.
The nature of the fractional method of age spots removal involves a local effect on the lower layers of the skin, but does not violate the integrity of the subcutaneous layers.
Fractional laser beams inhibit melanin, which causes the appearance of age spots. The number of sessions to remove pigmentation is determined by the esthetician after assessing the skin condition, color type characteristics, as well as the severity of the coloration of the spots.
Laser can remove:
- "black spot";
- hyperpigmentation due to age;
- change in pigmentation after injury;
- Cuticle Moles.
The result is the destruction of the melanin in the treatment area, regenerating the cells with the normalization of accumulation of healthy pigments. As a result, the pigmentation gradually peels off with the keratinized epidermis.
What is the process
Laser facial rejuvenation is an efficient, complex procedure performed at a salon or specialist clinic.
Before starting the course, you must undergo minimal training: do not sunbathe for 2 weeks before the procedure, do not wipe your genitals with alcohol-based products, exclude chemical exfoliationsubstance and strong cosmetic tricks.
You should stop taking antibiotics, sulfonamides, and anticoagulants.
Standard session algorithm:
- will conduct consultations, assess skin conditions, fill out medical questionnaires except for possible contraindications.
- Sites are degreased with a special alcohol-free compound prior to laser treatment.
- Vision organs must be protected with special glasses to avoid damage to the mucous membranes of the eyes.
- Using a fractional injector, the doctor makes 2-3 passes through the treatment area. The laser heats the area, the pulse duration, the depth of the penetrating ray specified by the esthetician.
- After the session, a special soothing preparation is applied to the skin, as well as a regenerating mask that promotes the healing process of minor wounds.
To relieve pain in the most sensitive areas, a specialist may recommend anesthesia.
During the exercise, the patient may experience a slight tingling sensation.
Skin after laser resurfacing needs careful care, as internal regeneration processes are activated. After laser treatment, skin is most sensitive to sunlight, so before going out, you must apply a protective cream with an SPF of at least 35.
The post-procedural phase includes the following activities:
- Do not go to the solarium or sunbathe for 2 weeks.
- Avoid heat tricks, baths and saunas as well as swimming pools, as the skin becomes more sensitive. Take a warm shower instead of a hot bath for 3 days.
- It is strictly forbidden to perform chemical peels, deep bleaching to not damage the epidermis.
- Provides maximum hydration, applying hyaluronate based creams and masks.
- Instead of rinsing, wipe the laser-treated areas with an antiseptic.
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the treated skin area that can cause dryness and irritation.
After laser irradiation, the skin may become slightly red, which then begins to peel off. The shell could not be removed; This can disrupt the structure of the epidermis. Moisturizing ointment will help soften the skin.
It is allowed to use decorative cosmetics for 2 days after the treatment, but you should choose products with the most natural and gentle ingredients. Proper care promotes quick recovery, eliminates the development of negative side effects. For full recovery, the esthetician may recommend taking vitamins, rinsing with boiled water mixed with ozone.
Laser Facial Rejuvenation is an innovative technology developed with the aim of delivering maximum efficacy yet safety. Before starting the procedures, it is important to exclude any contraindications to avoid negative consequences. Preliminary consultation, the doctor determines the number of treatment sessions by assessing the condition of the epidermis.
> Ratios are calculated based on:
- age of the patient;
- the depth of the aesthetic problem;
- individual characteristics;
- belongs to one or another phototype; laser type
The optimal number of treatment sessions for patients from 25 to 40 years old is 3-4 courses with a 2-3 week period to see a cosmetic doctor. After age 40, age-related changes are more global, so a therapist can prescribe a course of 5-6 sessions at 3-4 weeks intervals.
This therapy can be combined with microscopic exfoliation sessions, surface peels, mesotherapy, and specialized facial care programs.
Features performed on any part of the skin and intimate areas
The segmentation technique can be applied to any area of the face and body:
- in the sensitive area around the eyes, nasopharynx;
- on hand; Ancient
- , décolleté;
- inner thighs, biceps.
If laser recovery is done on the face, neck area, or eye area, you must protect your eyes with special glasses. For sensitive areas, anesthetic cream can be used to avoid pain.
The laser also allows you to restore the beauty and youth of your vagina, restore natural color, eliminate sagging due to age changes, after childbirth, remove pigmentation, improvedark condition.
The genital rejuvenation technology has its own characteristics:
- Fractional laser resurfacing the genital area, before the procedure, the sensitive area is treated with anesthesia.
- The disinfectant must be applied before and after the session.
- The bikini area does not require hair removal before laser rejuvenation, the rays are equally effective on all surfaces.
After a session, the skin in the intimate area must be moisturized, for 3 days without contact, playing sports, taking a hot bath, going to a sauna and bathing. In order to improve the texture of the skin in the intimate area, restore elasticity, it is recommended to use 2-3 sessions, noticeably effective 10-14 days after the first treatment.
Laser rejuvenation can not only be applied to the face, but also to other areas of the body. Using a special device allows sessions to be conducted as securely, painlessly, and as efficiently as possible. Skin becomes more elastic, youthful, healthy, pigmentation is eliminated, lines are clear and smoothness relieves again.