The issue of facial rejuvenation is of great concern to many people. Let's talk about it today.
Every woman wants to look attractive, capture men's eyes and listen to their compliments. And if she notices wrinkles on her face, then of course, she gets upset.
But you shouldn't worry in this case, because there are so many ways to prevent the aging process. These are surface cleaning, micro-current, galvanized, surface peeling and other techniques. But this does not mean that if a woman does not have the opportunity to see a cosmetologist, she cannot be beautiful.
Competent home care, including cleansing, toning, moisturizing and using special techniques will preserve the beauty of the face and prevent the aging process. You can learn to look beautiful without any serious intervention in the body.
Masking, compressing, exfoliating, tonic, massage works well. You can make herbal ice.
Benefits of home anti-aging treatments
There are several advantages to doing anti-aging treatments at home:
- It's that simple. Certainly, in the bathroom of any housewife you can find means that you can use to prepare a mask;
- Safe. Home cosmetics are often made from natural ingredients. Does not contain harmful ingredients that can adversely affect the skin condition;
- Convenient. To go through the procedure, you don't need to go to the salon and lose time for this. You can make them before dinner or between work hours;
- Save money. Raw materials are usually not expensive.
Facial rejuvenation at home
For facial rejuvenation at home, anti-aging masks are suitable. But before using them, it is necessary to clean the skin from sebum and makeup. Any vegetable oil is suitable for this. To get rid of the horny layer, you can use an exfoliating blend made from sour cream, strawberries, and honey.
Commonly used for facial rejuvenation. Many products are used in the preparation: honey, flour, eggs, sour cream, yeast, etc. v.
Here are some recipes for such masks:
To prepare it you will need:
- 0, 5 teaspoons of wheat flour;
- 15 ml of milk;
- 1 egg yolk.
Mix all the ingredients well and apply the resulting mixture on the face or on the neck. Add 2 - 3 drops of lemon juice to warm water and rinse the mask with this water.
Suitable for dry and loose skin.
- 1-2 potatoes;
- 1 tbsp. l. Milk;
- 0, 5 teaspoons of olive oil.
Potatoes need to be boiled in "uniform", peeled and mashed potatoes. Add milk and butter. Apply the mixture evenly on your face and leave for 25 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
Before you apply the mask, you need to cleanse your skin, remove the keratinized areas. Then, use an herbal steam bath.
Applying a mask to the steaming skin increases efficiency and promotes a deeper penetration of beneficial substances into the layers of the epidermis.
Better do this in the evening. After removing the mask, lubricate the face with a thick layer of night cream.
The layout for the mask doesn't need to be done first. You just need to use a fresh mixture. To get positive results, you should apply an anti-aging mask 1-2 times / week. After the procedure, do not use decorative cosmetics for a few hours. Masks can be used interchangeably.
Not only need to know the secret to masking but also follow the recommendations of a dermatologist:
- Make a facial mask 2-3 times a week. After 2 months, take a break from 4-6 months. Then the course can be repeated;
- It is best to wash off the mask with carbonated and salt-free mineral water. Do not use tap water. Such water contains chlorine and other toxic substances that can adversely affect the condition of the epidermis;
- When skin lesions, herpes, or eczema occur, masking should be removed.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin.
Compression is used to narrow pores, remove fat, firm and increase elasticity.
Here are some formulas for compression:
With rose petals
Only 3 courses will make the skin smooth, wrinkles, and inflammation.
To compress you will need:
- 10 fresh rose petals;
- 1 glass of water.
Fill the petals with water, bring to a boil, and let cool. Gently moisten clean face and neck with the solution and apply rose petals. Create a mask from the membrane. To do this, cut the holes for the nose, eyes and lips. And put it on the petal for 40 minutes.
For green tea
Need to prepare loose leaf tea. 1 tbsp. l. Tea poured a glass of boiling water. Let cool before use.
1 teaspoon pop the chamomile into a cup of boiling water and leave in the thermos for 20 minutes. Then, stress. For the compress, use a warm infusion fluid. It tones and calms the skin, leaving it feeling clean and cool.
1 tsp pour of aloe juice with 1 glass of water.
With rose hip
st. l. pour dried berries with a cup of boiling water and leave for half an hour.
Cucumber is a versatile product that can be used to mask, mask, and apply. To prepare the compression, you will need the juice of a cucumber mixed with a glass of clean water.
Before applying, soak the fabric with vegetable oil before applying the mixture.
To have the effect of tightening pores and firm skin, after applying, you need to rinse with cool water or use ice rubbing on the skin.
Massage is one of the ways to quickly rejuvenate the face and body. Special massage techniques are used to speed up blood circulation, tone the muscle frame, remove dents and two chin, smooth wrinkles.
Massage can be done daily and preferably in the morning.
To massage, you need to mix 1 teaspoon. castor oil and olive oil. The resulting mixture should be applied over the face in a circular motion from the lips to the outer corners of the eye. Repeat all motions in the opposite direction.
Do strokes with light pressure from the forehead to the temples and back. Rub the skin from top to bottom. Gently tap the entire surface of the face, behind the ears, on the neck, under the chin.
How to rejuvenate yourself
Alternative for home hyaluronic acid injections:
Moisturizes from within
- Be compliant with the diet - you need to drink 30 ml of purified water for 1 kg of body weight per day. It is better not to drink cold, but the water is warm;
- Eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables, preferably orange and yellow.
Humidifying the outside
- Skincare proficient. After rinsing off, be sure to lighten the skin with tonics or lotions;
- Moisturize with oil during the day. Oil treatment prevents the skin from losing its barrier function that holds moisture inside.
Stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis
- More movement during the day, at least a half hour of walking;
- Stay outdoors more;
- Do a lymph drainage massage, such as Japanese or classical style.
Clean skin with Japanese Chizu Saeki Fabric Mask
This will require cotton wipes, lotion or a mask. Moisten thenapkin with clean water, then soak it in lotion or mask.
Apply to face in the following order: nose - nose - forehead - under eyes - cheeks - chin - neck. Hold for 3 minutes, then remove the mask.
To increase the effectiveness, if you are not prone to rosacea, you can place a hot towel on your face before applying a napkin.
How to prevent the aging process
In order to prevent premature skin aging and keep your face in good shape and in good condition, you need to follow a few simple conditions:
- Need to give up bad habits. Alcohol and smoking lead to vasoconstriction, worsening the skin. As a result, the epidermis receives less oxygen and nutrients, thus losing moisture and forming wrinkles;
- Lack of sleep and stress will negatively affect the skin around the eyes. Dark circles appear in the lower eyelid area. To avoid this, you need to sleep on a comfortable pillow and lie on your back;
- Prolonged sun exposure leads to premature skin aging, as the sun's rays dry out the skin. Therefore, before going out into the hot sun, you must use products that contain sunscreen filters;
- Skin needs daily care - cleans, moisturizes, nourishes. For this you can use both professional and folk methods;
- To improve blood circulation, it is necessary to exercise and walk;
- To avoid dry skin, you should drink about 2 liters of clean water per day.
To preserve beauty and youth, it is necessary to eat properly so that the body can receive enough vitamins, minerals, and unsaturated Omega acids. Substances that have a positive effect on the epidermis.
I tried to tell you in detail how to rejuvenate skin at home.
Good luck to all readers!