In the modern conditions the skin rejuvenation - one of the problems that can be solved without the services of a plastic surgeon. Currently beauty salons offering a wide range of services. Among the many modern technology, choose a method or another, which is not only the indications, contraindications, but also the financial opportunities.
One of the have gained much popularity the method of fractional laser resurfacing.
The advantages of safety, high efficiency. The end result is the recovery period to a large extent determines the kind of installation.
What is the laser rejuvenation
The rejuvenating treatments of carbon dioxide, erbium laser, the specifics of which the different wave length, absorption rate of energy. These characteristics determines the impact of technology:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) device that is used for ablative skin rejuvenation. While the laser beam the effect of both the superficial and deep layers of the skin. Ablative rejuvenation allows you to smooth out all roughness of the skin, whiten dark spots, and a rapid effect of the laser exposure. The rehabilitation period with this method the exposure a week or two.
- Non-ablative laser rejuvenation is characterized by the deep penetration into the beam, do not damage the surface layers. This method rejuvenating effects the effect is slow, but since there is no adverse effect on the upper layer of the skin, the recovery time is shortened.
The method of non-ablative skin rejuvenation is suitable for those who don't want to disrupt the rhythm of life is intended only for the improvement of turgor, elasticity of the skin.
Why laser treatment is an effective procedure
The Modern laser systems: CO2, erbium, fractional effect, which allows the injured, but only 20% of the volume of the skin.
The recovery process begins all more than the surface, to minimize the process thermal injury, the skin and the appearance of scars, aktiviziruyutsya regeneration, synthesis of new cells. As a result, the skin is tightened, rejuvenated.
Indications for ablative methods
As already mentioned, ablative rejuvenation is an effective method of smoothing out deep wrinkles, increase firmness, elasticity of skin, fight age spots. Since the laser works, especially in the upper layer of the skin, then updates through the penetration depth of the beam, and a visible correction of all deficiencies.
The result is noticeable after just one treatment.
To non-ablative rejuvenation
Non-ablative laser skin rejuvenation is used:
- the wrinkles;
- remove the pigmented areas of the skin;
- lifting effect;
- it improves the flexibility of the skin.
- skin rejuvenation;
- eliminate the skin disorders.
This is the broken broken rejuvenating laser is ideal for you, if you want to make a significant impact without the intense effect is minimal rehabilitation period.
When to abandon the procedure
As with most methods performing laser therapy, a number of contraindications.
Among them you should pay attention to the following questions:
- violation of the blood clotting;
- the condition of pregnancy;
- the disease is epilepsy;
- the cancer's presence;
- acute infectious diseases;
- the increase in body temperature;
- the presence of inflammation in the affected area of the laser beam.
Important! Laser skin rejuvenation is very sensitive, so for a while you shouldn't expose it to sunlight.
Photo: before and after
Reviews about the procedure, the laser treatment is very controversial.
- Those who have used this service in the wrinkles, satisfied with the results, but it is recommended to use a more elegant method of rejuvenation.
- In those cases, the acne treatment, as well as the positive, the results of the disappearance of the scars from acne, as the saying goes: the face.
But most people say that the procedure is fairly painful and the rehabilitation period is poor.
In addition, laser therapy is a costly procedure.