Photo rejuvenation method for those who have problems such as:
- aging skin, which can manifest a decrease in the elasticity, tone and wrinkles;
- pigmentation, freckles age pigment spots;
- the presence of spider veins, red veins, spots on the face;
- rosacea, or in other words, acne, rosacea;
Use the process better age 30 years old at this time, usually the first wrinkles appear. The rate procedures in this case will allow you to not only remove existing wrinkles and protect against the emergence of new. It's just a procedure significantly reduces the depth of existing wrinkles, the following will give you the opportunity to fix the result.
In addition to the cosmetic rejuvenation effect has a therapeutic effect, which allows you to:
- to stop the recurrence of cold sores;
- to speed up the healing process;
- treat problematic, oily skin;
- get rid of acne, pimples;
Photo rejuvenation procedure
Photo rejuvenation the skin is one of the latest developments in modern cosmetics to combat elder skin lesions, less of skin disorders of the face, the body.
Photo rejuvenation effective technique on the basis of exposed to intense light radiation, visible light, the skin's layers. High performance and results, the method is very popular demand.
The photo rejuvenation procedure is painless, no side effects process. This procedure does not need a long preparation, and the rehabilitation period. During the procedure, the patient may feel a nice "refreshing" heat spreading on the skin, persists for an hour after the session.
Photo rejuvenation process involves special equipment that generates an intense beam of light of a certain frequency. Using the led filters the light applied to the tip, through which the light beam is directed to the problem areas of the skin. To protect the skin from overheating, directly before the meeting, apply a special gel. During the procedure to protect eyes, to prevent burns of the cornea.
To eliminate the different types of errors, damage to the skin with the use of wave radiation of different lengths. To get the desired results, the procedure is performed 3-5 times in 2 weeks. The duration of a time 40 minutes, depending on the problem solving, as well as the individual client.
The number and intensity of the treatment should be to select a experienced professional. Finally photo rejuvenation at home, without training, safe health can lead to unpredictable consequences. At the end of each session cosmetology deals with the treatment, clear skin, protective cream.
Photo rejuvenation of the face, perhaps the most common method today. Persistent lifting effect is due to the synthesis of collagen, elastin. The configuration of the photo rejuvenation is recommended in the 30 years, but the procedure effective for younger problematic skin was used to eliminate the many problems.
With this method, you can treat pigment spots and to remove freckles, use the photo rejuvenation facial to smooth fine, eliminate the deep wrinkles, to eliminate vascular lesions, as well as the pores, pimples. The photo rejuvenation sessions are a positive effect to the skin, improve skin tone, elasticity, serve as an additional measure after the plastic surgery.
The procedure of photo rejuvenation of the face, the body right before the start of the beach season after, when the skin is dry from dehydration. The patients are often interested in the question, to returning during the summer. The technique of option for any time of the year, however, given that the abundance, intensity of the sun on a hot summer day after a session of photo rejuvenation in summer, use a cream against sunburn.
Experienced experts believe that rejuvenation than any other method, can cause harm in the absence of observation general requirements ignore contraindications. First, before participated in the procedure must pass a medical examination and consult your doctor. There are medical restrictions, which forbid or do not recommend the economy, such sessions are: malignant neoplasms, hypertensive disease, pregnancy, blood clotting disorders.
Make sure to inform the doctor-cosmetologist of the allergic reaction. The negative effects of photo rejuvenation can give, inflammation, fever. Do occupation, it is not recommended to persons under 16 years of age and is strictly prohibited persons with mental illness, epilepsy, diabetes, the presence of the client with a pacemaker, as well as the failure of the thyroid gland.
The advantage of the procedure
If we talk about the advantage of this method is the photo rejuvenation is obvious:
- photo rejuvenation improves skin tone and elasticity of skin, prevents aging, removes wrinkles, minor stains without damaging the skin;
- the photo rejuvenation procedure is virtually pain-free (may be small burning or stinging);
- the method is safe, eliminates the need for surgical intervention (activate own resources of the body);
- meeting, in a short time;
- the lack of rehabilitation period for the procedure is suitable for the client;
- rejuvenation of the body – the technique available to a wider audience the financial aspect, then it may be beneficial in patients with average or below average incomes.
Today, in order to undergo a unique procedure of photo rejuvenation, as well as a number of prominent companies, useful information on the Internet pages. Experienced professionals talk about technology, give your videos of procedures to help every potential client is correct as regards the choice of the positive aspects, benefits of this technique.
Another significant application is the presence of spider veins, or rosacea. Light energy effects on the skin, coagulates the vessel, which then disappears.
In order to solve this problem, use an electric kauterizáció, but there are some disadvantages: first, it is a very long time, in the case where the rosacea is a fairly large area of the skin, on the other hand, the probability of falling into a very small vessel, even when using a very thin needle is less than 50%, and third, after this procedure, the probability of a long time to get to the red scars on his face, which is very unpleasant.
Contraindications to the use of the method of photo rejuvenation
I have to say that the contraindications of the method is not enough, resurfacing is contraindicated in:
- in patients with epilepsy or other mental diseases;
- the acute phase of atopic dermatitis;
- suffer receiving;
- those who have less than 2 weeks ago, it was exposed to sunburn or chemical peel;
- the presence of inflammation in the area which is to be processed;
- beyond the tanned skin;
- the severe high blood pressure;
- those who have acute or chronic skin disease;
- the presence of malignant tumors of the skin a tendency to the appearance of the keloids;
- the patients with diabetes mellitus;
- the acute form of the cold sore the active stage;
- people eye disease;
- if the planned location of the procedure varicose phenomena;
- the hormonal disorders, which is growth of unwanted hair;
- if the proposed place for rejuvenation, fresh wounds, cuts;
- for those who have impaired blood clotting.
In addition, badly affected by the light exposure, and for those who are taking antibiotics, sedatives, antidepressants, diuretics, anti-inflammatory, or other drugs, because it increases the sensitivity of the skin to light. In this case, it is better to consult your doctor.
To leave the recommended for those whose age under 16 years of age due to the deficient hormone, in areas planned for light exposure placed gold thread.