Not just to say, if you want to enhance the beauty of the skin. It is called silky, shiny, gentle, But boasts such skin may not always have an effect, as well as the environmental situation, the nature of the power, and the choice of caregivers. We talk about what the proper care of the skin, what features.
How to develop your individual care program for face
We all have dreams about the skin the most effective. So, to take into account the individual characteristics of. Just beauty four skin types — normal, oily, dry, combination. Determine what type of skin, then the list of main features:
- Oily skin. The main feature — the increased separation of fat Shine. The skin looks bad, then expanded. Oily skin is prone to comedones and pimples. But it's good for face wrinkles appear relatively late.
- Dry skin on the face of the fat. The separation of the fat decreases, the skin is not shiny, have a matte finish may be to pull off. Dry skin is more thin, delicate, but, wrinkles appear faster, sometimes even up to 30 years. The pores of the skin, this type is practically invisible.
- Normal skin — Gold, which is relatively rare. The separation of the fat in the case of normal skin, medium skin Glow, but only the T-zone, pores are generally small extended only in the Central part of the face. Usually the skin, this type is resistant to the external and internal factors, the status of "k" during the year.
- Combination skin combines the characteristics of the above three types. The owners of the combination skin with dilated pores in the T-zone, the increased separation of fat in certain areas of the face, sometimes the comedones, pimples. Generally, combination skin prone to premature aging.
These features should be taken into account when choosing the means to care for the skin. After all, if you use the creams, lotions, "are not satisfied with the" the skin type, the opposite effect: not only no effect, but may worsen the appearance. For example, if the owners of the dry skin, use exfoliating scrubs with rough particles that can easily hurt you. But the owners of oily skin, using special tools, it is necessary to balance, or dry the surface layer of the skin, this is a global problem remains unsolved.
Thus, the main principle that you have the correct skin care at home — choose according to the type of. If you have normal skin type, you can make a program self-sufficient, in particular with regard to the joint recommendations. The owners of the dry, oily, especially for the combination skin we recommend that you contact the experts — cosmeticians or dermatologists. Thus, it is possible to select those skin care products, to solve problems, not exacerbate them.
It's the finals!
Everyone knows that it is not recommended to choose skin care products if your skin belongs to normal type. But how to explain this? This is the root cause. Dry skin can also be the consequence of reducing the activity of sebaceous glands, and may be the result of violation of the integrity of the epidermal barrier. So, dry skin is often solve the problem, the moisture, the home is to use a thick, nourishing cream. If you have dry skin, the sebaceous glands, but the conditions of the epidermis, such a choice may exacerbate the situation: in a rich cream form to the skin surface film, disturbing the skin breathing, and normal metabolism
In any case, decides that the funds own or enlist the professional assistance program, the skin care face includes three stages: cleansing, toning, nutrition. However, the list of the caregivers recommended procedures will be different in each case.
Care for normal skin
Maybe it seems very simple, but has its own characteristics. In particular, the cleaning solution should I use, which does not contain an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory ingredients. Scrubs may not be applied more than once a week. Means on the basis of alcohol, which dry the skin, it's better if you don't answer, and instead use the cosmetic herbal ingredients: extracts of chamomile, aloe, calendula, tea tree. It smoothes the skin texture to improve the appearance.
Day cream skin normal contain sunscreen to prevent overdrying. The moisturizing of the skin at home it is better to use special tools, that is, those which are not part of the foil surface. This is usually not the creams, gels containing proteins, polysaccharides, or other materials.
Rules for the care of oily skin
Oily skin requires special care, which does not cause increased activity of sebaceous glands, so that the channel in the surface layer of the epidermis. It is also necessary to note that the oily skin, a lower concentration of linoleic acid. This leads to the fact that the worse the epidermal barrier protects the skin from various pathogens, irritation, inflammation. Therefore, oily skin often suffer from redness.
The main directions for the care of oily skin:
- quality cleaning;
- bactericidal treatment of the skin;
- the decrease in the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- the elimination of areas of increased density (which accumulates in the sebum and the errors occur).
The washing is recommended to choose funds with a neutral (7) or acidic (pH 4,5–5,2): shift of acidity in the opposite direction to increase the growth of bacteria. Better, that is called soap, soap without, that do not contain alkaline. These are the products of ammonium lactate. The lactate of zinc will help you to set the distance between the fat, dry the skin gently, gently. After washing 2-3 times a week, also clean the skin scrub. This helps remove the skin cells that won't shed themselves. You can use exfoliating creams or gels, synthetic particles in the composition.
Toning is better to use products that do not contain alcohol. May be tonics, creams, herbal extracts, especially, chamomile, calendula, aloe.
It happens that the owners of oily skin believe me you don't need moisturizer. Of course, it is not, however, moisturizing not to be heavy, dense texture to the breath, the flow of sebum. Moisturizes the skin, it is better if you use the cream, gel, serum or lotion. If the skin is prone to inflammation, nutritional remedies contain anti-inflammatory ingredients, for example, bisabolol. But we must remember that the gel is not recommended for use in the cold winter, they are only suitable for night care.
Care for dry skin
The dry skin may be congenital, genetic, but sometimes the whole life. In particular, the level of production of sebum associated with hormonal — as you get closer to menopause, the dryness of the skin increases. It can also be the consequence of the inadequate supply, as frequent peels.
The care that my dry skin is very sensitive. If clean, it is not recommended to use the cleanser that gives a rich foam: "wash off" the lipids of the skin. It is desirable that the cleaner contains oil, or other greasy ingredients. It is not necessary to wash with hot water: a pleasant temperature.
The dry skin recommended products contain ceramides, cholesterol, free fatty acids. These active substances contribute to the normalization of the external skin barrier. If the skin is cracked, use tools to create a thin film that holds the water. This property has been obsessed with paraffin, glycerol, which serves as a means for the quick help, the use of the water balance of the skin is quickly restored. Ensure the mask is recommended for those who have gel or creamy texture. Masks containing clay are especially popular today, you have to keep the face, until dry, after the skin too dry. Clay mask, close the top with foil.
Often, if you have dry skin a seal, hyperkeratosis. In this case, make sure that you use to care, emulsions or creams with acids — for more information, citric acid, recommended preparations, malic acid.
Furthermore, it is recommended to monitor the level of moisture in the air (preferably in a household humidifier), as well as the diet. Dry skin has a positive effect on the consumption of fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Contribute to the production of lipids, improving the state of the epidermal barrier.
Proper care of the skin of the combined type
Particularly interested in the combination skin explain the nuances of structure. Increased activity of the sebaceous glands in the T-zone requires special attention. When cleansing combination skin peels are recommended twice a week. This ensures that the cleaning is more effective, accelerate the absorption of the active ingredients of the cream. However, if the T-zone is the inflammation, and the peeling is not.
The second phase of power to different sites to use the various tools. For example, in the region of increased activity of the sebaceous glands is necessary to apply a mat, drying creams. But cream strong moisturizing action proposed on his face, forehead.
The age of the organization as a whole and, accordingly, the layer of the epidermis in particular, a series of changes, slowed metabolism, tissue regeneration, decreasing the water content, which leads to ultimately loss of the voice. Changes in the hormonal balance can also affect the condition of the skin: less moisture, the easier small wrinkles are formed. Therefore, the program of the anti-aging skin care should be comprehensive, ideally, anti-age treatment for the whole body. Directly to the person indicated:
- biorevitalizatsiya — injection of the hyaluronic acid;
- ozone therapy — the effect of ozone on the skin;
- photo rejuvenation — laser irradiation;
- face massage;
- the use of retinoic acid, a synthetic analogue of vitamin a is responsible for the renewal of the skin cells.
These activities improve the sound continuation of the water, protect against free radicals — molecules that can damage proteins and activate the aging process of the cells. The procedure, however, anti-aging care contains so nuanced, that you have a theme, another great article.
Care, problem skin
Of course, it is impossible not to touch the theme of care for problem skin. After all, irritating, rash, increased pigmentation, at least from time to time against all of us. What to do in this case?
- Redness, rosacea (reddening of the skin — temporarily or permanently — the presence of the skin dilated blood vessels). If these problems you will need to pay attention to the very gentle cleaning, use a tool without the abrasive (hard) particles, alcohol, cosmetics care, you can apply advanced tools, such as the cosmetic glove. It is also necessary to wear protective equipment to use, to avoid the corrosive effect to the skin, eliminating visits to the spa, sauna, hot tub. The conduct of courses of light therapy (light treatment), mesotherapy (subcutaneous injection of the drug), the severe redness use products with azelaic acid, metronidazole, to the ice massage.
- Seborrhea is a violation of the sebaceous glands. The manifestations of increased formation of fat, peeling skin, thickening of the upper layers of the epidermis. You should clean your skin, seborrhea, you can use the cream based on vegetable ingredients, the alcohol-containing remedies is not recommended (only locally). Improves the condition of the skin, the sulfur or mineral baths.
- Acne, acne. Focus option care, mild illness (severe problems may need integrated treatment, including use of antibiotics). Special attention to acne must be taken to ensure that cleaning of the skin: each treatment last for two to three minutes, problem areas must be given time. Toning should choose tools that do not contain alcohol, buy creams tonic based on chamomile, sage, funds low content of fruit acids. Once a week the pack, a mask based on clay, which tighten pores. Experts recommend that every few weeks, to the mechanical cleaning, including using ultrasound.
- Hyper pigmentation — skin pigmentation disorders are caused by a variety of reasons, including age-related changes. The options to handle this problem more: the use of bleach to professional treatments such as laser peels. Bleaching the skin can peels the phytic, and mandelic acids. Patients with age-related hyperpigmentation hardware visible peeling, or laser treatment.
Solving skin problems is to apply complex therapy. In some cases, as already mentioned, the antibiotic treatment may require antifungal drugs. It is known that many skin problems are associated with disorders of the gastro-intestinal tract.