Many women over the age of 40 are faced with a condition where the skin quickly loses its elasticity, becomes flabby and lacks vitality, sagging. But not always the main reason why skin conditions worsen is natural age-related changes. And to achieve the effect of rejuvenating and lifting skin muscles, you do not need to immediately contact the cosmetic surgeon. A great effect can be achieved at home.
The reason for skin loss of elasticity
In addition to the natural aging process, which cannot be stopped completely, the skin loses elasticity under the influence of other factors, the main ones are described below.
- Exposure to UV radiation.This is called collage. Under the influence of direct sunlight or intense UV exposure in the solarium, skin becomes dehydrated and collagen fibers are destroyed.
- Dehydration.If the diet is not complied with, especially during sports, hot or winter climates, the heating device operates continuously, the skin will become very dry, start to peel off and get wrinkledsmall.
- Vitamin deficiency.Especially the lack of vitamins B, retinol, as well as antioxidants C and E. When vitamins are deficient, the skin becomes lumpy, sagging, becomes rough, can peel.
- Bad habits.Smoking, drinking, lack of sleep and physical activity negatively affect the state of the entire body. However, the most noticeable changes are on the facial skin, especially in women after 40 years of age.
- Infrequent and improper skin care.Overuse of make-up, improper product selection as well as irregular care results in dull and lifeless skin.
Home rejuvenation techniques
Since the beauty of the skin is directly influenced by external and internal factors, a holistic approach to achieving rejuvenation, muscle lifting and renewal is required. solution of the problem.
First of all, you will have to re-adjust your habits, lifestyle and make certain adjustments to them, which will very quickly have a positive effect on the appearance and state of the speaking body. general.
- Regular and whole body care.We've come up with key recommendations for taking care below.
- Good night.You should rest for at least 7-8 hours at night, the pillows should not be too high, and the bed should be soft. It is better to lie on your back while sleeping so that new wrinkles and fine lines do not form on your face.
- Adhere to the diet.To prevent dehydration of your skin and body, you need to drink at least 1. 5-2 liters of clean water per day. It is better to drink natural mineral water without gas or herbal teas.
- Take a walk in the fresh air.Saturates cells with oxygen, activates blood circulation, improves skin. Skin regains a healthy and youthful glow.
- Use sunscreen.Protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, prevents premature aging. You need to use sunscreen not only in the summer but also at any time of the year if you are exposed to the sun for more than 30-40 minutes.
- Get rid of bad habits.Or at least significantly reduce your tobacco and alcohol consumption. Within a month, you should notice an improvement in your skin condition.
- Carefully selected care products.Choose a cream and mask according to your skin type and problems to address. When buying, pay attention to the expiry date and storage conditions. After 40 years of age should not use cosmetics containing alcohol.
- Use cosmetics correctly.Replacing a thick foundation with a lightweight BB foundation that adjusts the skin while nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- Modify the diet.Add plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet, limit your intake of coffee and black tea. Take multivitamins if needed.
In order for a woman's face after 40 years of age to remain young and beautiful, it is necessary to regularly clean impurities and dead cells of the upper layer of the epidermis. This can easily be done at home with the pods, which you can buy in the store or make your own.
You can prepare a universal exfoliating method for all skin types by using a regular gel to wash it. Squeeze a little gel into the palm of your hand, add ½ teaspoon baking soda and salt, mix well. Apply the mixture on wet face and massage gently in circular motions, then rinse with warm water.
After peeling, tighten skin, massage with ice cubes. The best ice for massage should be made from concentrated green tea or herbal decoction:
- royal tree;
- St. John's wort;
- mother and stepmother.
The broth should be saturated, and should be made at the rate of 1 tablespoon. one teaspoon of dried herbs per 100 ml. Country. Fill the herb's face with boiling water, let it simmer for 5 minutes, then cover the pot and wrap it up with a towel to let the water soak evenly. When completely cooled, pour into ice trays.
In the morning, after cleansing or exfoliating, wipe your face with an ice cube in a circular motion along the massage line. The duration of the session is individual, depending on your skin condition and how you feel. The skin must not freeze; After the stone massage, the skin will be bright pink. Severe redness means there is hypothermia and the procedure should be shortened.
In addition, at home, you can easily prepare the muscle lift mask to perfectly firm and rejuvenate the skin. The most common of them are protein and viscous.
Protein with aloe and honey
This mask in addition to its great muscle-lifting effect, it is also a real vitamin bomb. Honey contains more than 300 vitamins and trace elements, and the pulp of the aloe vera rejuvenates the skin, moisturizes it perfectly, and starts the cell renewal process.
- 1 egg white;
- 1 tbsp. one teaspoon of honey;
- 1 leaf of aloe vera.
Ingredients:Beat the protein with honey until a white foam is obtained. Separate the aloe pulp from the skin, cut it into small pieces, add protein foam, stir well. Place the mask on your face and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Then, remove residue with a napkin and rinse with warm water.
Banana and lemon paste
Perfectly cleans, brightens and brightens the face. Bananas contain many valuable nutrients that are needed to improve skin condition, and lemon juice contains high amounts of vitamin C for young people.
- 1 tbsp. one teaspoon of gelatin;
- half a banana;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Ingredients:pour gelatin 3 tbsp. 1 tablespoon of water and let it sit for 30-40 minutes to expand, then heat in a water bath until the seeds dissolve. Crush the bananas until pureed. Slowly pour the cooled gelatin into the puree, stirring constantly. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, pour in the lemon juice, mix again and smooth over face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes, then take out the napkin and rinse with warm water.