The "peeling" is derived from the English expression, to "pull", which means "drag". At first this procedure was applied in Ancient egypt in: applied an ointment, oil, acid, to conduct what today is called "chemical peeling".
In Ancient Rome and Greece for these purposes is used, lemons, grapes, fruit, wine, tartaric acid, sour milk, and later came to Europe. In asia, the proceedings appeared in the middle ages, has quickly become the most popular cosmetic products to maintain the beauty of the skin.
The types of peels
Each type of crust can also be divided into two groups:
- Home peels – this includes the purchase of products, as well as traditional recipes. The main difference is that this is the species: the almost complete absence of trauma, a less pronounced effect, and the ability to use the peeling on your own, without having to spend the time and money to visit the salon. Folk remedy to the effect of accumulation: the longer, more regularly used, the better the result. Home of the shell is not suitable for solving serious problems, at the same time, to cope with small imperfections can be used as a prophylaxis.
- Salon peeling including chemical, laser, mechanical, ultrasonic, or other types of. The main feature of the procedure, speed, efficiency: after a few visits, a significant positive change, heal many skin problems solved with the help of the home options have failed. Salon exfoliation is strictly professional beautician in the office, since this means that the use of highly concentrated products, tools, the inappropriate use of which can cause significant damage. In addition, this type of cleaning is not suitable for frequent use.
The exposure depth peeling is divided into several types:
- Soft surface: these include the homemade peels to maintain the appearance of your skin for cleaning. The other type of primarily cabin.
- Surface: it affects the upper szaruréteg the skin without penetrating too deeply. Helps to smooth the skin, eliminate fine wrinkles, pimples, narrow pores. It can also be used to prepare the skin for other cosmetic procedures.
- Median: this option is ideal for those who want to get rid of the hyper pigmentation, scars, deep wrinkles, dilated pores, severe skin diseases. The full recovery takes a few weeks, but the reviews confirm that it's worth it. After the recovery, his face is younger 5-10 years.
- Deep peeling: it is necessary, after 35-50 years, when the wrinkles are deeper, the skin can not recover on their own. After you have performed the procedure often need inpatient stay, however, the effect persists for several years.
The result of the peeling
The use of the shell, any is nearly identical, the main difference is the penetration depth:
- Occurs exfoliation, the dead cells areremoval of the top layer, the skin is smooth, soft;
- The massage the skin and body, stimulates the blood circulation and the production of collagen and elastin, the skin gets the proper food, or younger due to the active formation of new cells;
- Tiny particles, the acid penetrates into the skin and clean them, which allows you to get rid of pimples, blackheads, inflammation, pure black spots, narrow pores;
- Through cleansing you remove the layer of excess fat, regulates the sebaceous glands, the skin gets a matte.
- After application of peeling skin much more effectively see a follow-up session, both the home and salon.
Among the dozens of recipes peels that can be done at home, in particular, exfoliation of the coffee grounds, baking soda. Due to the small particles clean the skin, helps prevent roughness, dull complexion, clogged pores. Both are superficial peels. Reviews also recommend that you use the coffee body scrub.
Between chemical in particular, note the peeling of a mixture of herbs, aspirin, or comfortably handle Forte. In stores you can find ready chemical peels, which contain a safe amount of acid. During the application process, it is necessary to strictly follow the instructions.
Popular salon peels
Salon facial peels are divided into several types according to materials used. Every species has its own characteristics, can be recommended by the beautician, depending on the problem. To obtain the correct result it is necessary that a course of several procedures.
One of the most popular chemical peels are: under the influence of acid occurs, the controlled burn that destroys the upper layer of the skin. This allows you to upgrade your epidermis to get rid of many problems. The procedure is not recommended if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Depending on the acid, and the concentration is suitable for almost everyone. Superficial peels include milk (35-70%), recommended products (25-70%), additional information (15%), almonds (30-50%), vines (25-50%), the mixture for more information, as well as the lactic acid is a special substance. The median effect phenolic (25-35%), more information (30%), acetic acid (10-40%).
Chemical peels can be performed at home, but the concentration need to significantly less, to avoid the side effects, or burns due to improper use.
The process is the same in both cases: the cleansed face for a few minutes to apply to a mixture, which is then removed with solvent, and then the large amount of cold water.
Separately it is worth noting, meso-peeling. This is performed with glycolic acid (1%), almost no contraindications, redness, peeling of the skin in the rehabilitation process. You can use any time of the year.
One type of chemical peeling peeling "Sea needle". To help you cope with keratosis, acne, skin premature aging, sun damage, dilated pores, scars, spots. The peeling is completely natural, mineral substances, trace elements, plant protein, to which capillaries, strengthening, and anti-inflammatory effect.
Mechanical exfoliation is suitable for sensitive skinas it doesn't hurt her. The cleaned leather, spray the abrasive particles, which remove the top layer of the skin making it more soft, clean, smooth. At the same time smoothing wrinkles, scars removal, as well as signs of acne.
Ultrasonic, laser peels
The popularity stems from the speed: the good results are almost immediately noticeable, in addition, the skin is not damaged, does not require a long recovery. During the procedure the machine used, ultrasound waves, which accelerate the skin's metabolism, helps to update itself.
Similar effects, laser peel, but instead of ultrasound is used laser. It stimulates the metabolism, helps to smooth wrinkles, eliminate under eye circles.
This easy, gentle exfoliation, apply to which holders of dry, sensitive skin. The effect is due to the enzymatic substances (enzymes) that improves blood circulation, stimulates the collagen positive effect on the immune system, endocrine system. The enzyme peel is suitable for simple skin problems.
Contraindications to the use of the peeling
Every procedure a number of contraindications, which you should inform to the beautician for advice. Common contraindications are the following:
- Pregnancy, lactation, age under 18;
- Allergy and individual intolerance to the components;
- The temperature of any viral disease, because the body weakened by the disease;
- The acute form of chronic diseases;
- The herpes in the acute stage, inflammation, purulent rashes, acne on the affected area.
Also, each chemical peel has many side effectsthe most common are redness, swelling, violation of sensitivity, and desquamation. The symptoms over a few days.
After salon procedures required a bit of time, to avoid the sunlight, not the sun, not to visit the sauna, steam bath, swimming pool or in the Solarium, but also don't use aggressive cosmetics.
Packing at home or in the salon is one of the main ways to restore the skin in order to, softness, elasticity. Depending on the purpose and condition of the skin beautician can recommend a good salon peels, after which the result will be to maintain the house. The selection of the best peeling for the face depends on the condition of the person, problems.
In addition to the people you apply the peel on the whole body. This helps make the skin soft, get rid of cellulite, stretch marks, inflammation, rashes, wrinkles, the weight. It is worth noting that a shell is not enough: it must be supplemented, exercises, nutrition, massage and other treatments.